Chocolate Candy Clusters Recipe
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and chips at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in walnuts and pretzels.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 each: 132 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Chocolate Candy Clusters
"These are so easy and delicious!! I used peanuts and love the sweet and salty flavor!! Glad to have found a candy that will always be a hit!"
"I made a double batch. I think I should have tripled it. They were gobbled up in a flash. So easy and delicious."
"forgot to add my rating to above statemen!.Sorry"
"Very tasty treat. I used pecan halves instead of the walnuts and dried cranberries for the pretzels.The sweet and sour taste is wonderful ."
"Very easy, very tasty!! I left out the walnuts and sub for peanuts. Great"
"Super simple, super delicious!"
"I made these and my husband and people at work raved over them. They taste great plus they are so easy to make. I will surely make them over and over again!"
"what a great combination - I used chashews, but love the chocolate/salt taste - very creamy - great for Christmas gifts."