Chocolate Candy Clusters
“I give these as gifts and bring them to parties—they’re always a hit! Try using peanuts in place of walnuts.” You’ll love their sweet-salty taste! Taylor Carroll - Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
33 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and chips at 70% power
- for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second
- intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in walnuts and pretzels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about
- 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cluster equals 132 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.