- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and chips at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in walnuts and pretzels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Candy Clusters
"These are so easy and delicious!! I used peanuts and love the sweet and salty flavor!! Glad to have found a candy that will always be a hit!"
"I made a double batch. I think I should have tripled it. They were gobbled up in a flash. So easy and delicious."
"forgot to add my rating to above statemen!.Sorry"
"Very tasty treat. I used pecan halves instead of the walnuts and dried cranberries for the pretzels.The sweet and sour taste is wonderful ."
"Very easy, very tasty!! I left out the walnuts and sub for peanuts. Great"