“I give these as gifts and bring them to parties—they’re always a hit! Try using peanuts in place of walnuts.” You’ll love their sweet-salty taste! Taylor Carroll - Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and chips at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in walnuts and pretzels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Candy Clusters in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p57
Reviews for Chocolate Candy Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review