- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine frosting ingredients. Beat until smooth and
- creamy. Spread between layers and over top and side of cake. Store
- in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 477 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 356 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.