- Spoon batter into prepared pans. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes
- or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for
- 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine ice cream and cinnamon. Serve
- with warm cake. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cake with 1/4 cup ice cream sauce equals 583 calories, 45 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 288 mg cholesterol, 388 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.