- paper; greased the paper. Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake at
- 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly
- touched in center (do not overbake). Cool for 5 minutes; invert onto
- a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off
- parchment paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style,
- starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire racks.
- In a large bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff
- peaks form; chill. Unroll cake; spread with whipped cream to within
- 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up again. Place seam down on serving platter;
- chill. Dust with additional confectioners' sugar before serving.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 225 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.