Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
These gooey, peanut-buttery treats taste like cake and cookies in one. They’ll be a hit at any bake sale. —Kathy Lazor, Vienna, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add cake mix; beat on low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cookie equals 113 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC