Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add cake mix; beat on low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 each: 113 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
"Quick and awesome!"
"I have made these cookies several way. My favorite was strawberry cake mix with white & chocolate chips. Quick & easy if you need a fast cookie. Definately a keeper"
"These cookies are very easy and quick to make. I made 2 batches in no time. Everyone thought they were very good. What's not to love...chocolate and peanut butter!"
"These are okay, but too rich for us. I made them with a yellow cake mix and chocolate chips because I had them on hand. The batter was so thick that I had to mix in the chips with my hands."