Chocolate Cake Cookies Recipe
“I love these soft, chewy cookies,” says Monica Stout of Anchorage, Alaska. “They take just a few minutes and are even easy enough for kids to make.”
- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mixes and mayonnaise; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 2. Shape by teaspoonfuls into balls; place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-10 minutes or until cookies puff and surface cracks slightly. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Cake Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC