“I love these soft, chewy cookies,” says Monica Stout of Anchorage, Alaska. “They take just a few minutes and are even easy enough for kids to make.”
- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mixes and mayonnaise; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape by teaspoonfuls into balls; place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-10 minutes or until cookies puff and surface cracks slightly. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Cake Cookies in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Chocolate Cake Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review