- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mixes and mayonnaise; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape by teaspoonfuls into balls; place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-10 minutes or until cookies puff and surface cracks slightly. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Cake Cookies
Sort By :
I added white chips instead and left out the nuts
Pretty good, although I dont normally make cookies with a cake mix. I added little caramel bits along with mini chocolate chips and pecans- YUM!
If I could give this recipe no stars I would. Worst cookie recipe ever. Complete waste of time and MONEY. As a baker I should have known better. No eggs? No flour? No water? Not even glue could hold these ingredients together.
I did try to give this recipe FIVE stars, too...but for some reason, it won't let me have more than four today...:)
I made this recipe recently with only 1 cup of real mayo, added 1 egg, and a little bit of water, plus a little bit of mint flavoring...I had a bag of chocolate and mint combo chips to add in, and yes...it was a fabulous result! They are soft and chewy, minty...really, really good and delicious! This is by far the best cake mix cookie recipe I've tried, and I plan to make up some more of my favorite combinations soon, using different cake mixes and pudding mixes and different "add-in" ingredients. I love this recipe!