- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons apricot brandy
- 4-1/2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Grated orange peel
- Place chocolate and butterscotch chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup cream just to a boil. Pour over chips; whisk until smooth. Stir in brandy. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large bowl, beat remaining cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Spoon chocolate mixture into tart shells; top with whipped cream and garnish with orange peel. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3-3/4 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Butterscotch Tartlets
Sort By :
"The recipe make 3 3/4 of a dozen tartlets. I was cooking for myself and three others. I was positive I would have to bring the leftovers to work the next day, but my friends urged me not too. Half were gone by the end of the night, the rest over the next couple days. Absolutely delicious."