My grandmother made haystacks like these and gave them to my cousin Vonnie and me when our parents didn't want us to have any more sweets.—Christine Schwester, Divide, CO
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 4 cups crispy chow mein noodles
- In a microwave or large metal bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Gently stir in noodles.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Butterscotch Haystacks in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2015, p109
Reviews forChocolate Butterscotch Haystacks
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review