My grandmother made haystacks like these and gave them to my cousin Vonnie and me when our parents didn't want us to have any more sweets.—Christine Schwester, Divide, CO
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 4 cups crispy chow mein noodles
- In a microwave or large metal bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Gently stir in noodles.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Butterscotch Haystacks in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2015, p109
Reviews for Chocolate Butterscotch Haystacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review