- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk and eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"This cake has never failed me! For extra decadence, I glaze the cake with a chocolate ganache and sprinkle with Heath toffee bits, shredded coconut, crushed peppermint candy, or sprinkles. Any way I top it, the result is fabulous! Thanks for posting such a great go-to recipe!!"
"OMG, tried this recipe on Mother's Day. Raving reviews from my choc-o-haulic son, son-in-law and grandchildren! A very easy recipe with incredible results! FYI - Bake for 50 mins. Enjoy!"
"This is one of my favorite recipes....so easy and also so delicious! I use miniature chocolate chips.....sometimes when I've used regular sized they have sunk to the bottom or not been evenly dispersed in the cake."
"I am a big chocolate cake lover. I try many chocolate cakes but Bundt Cake is my favorite chocolate cake. Thanks to you for sharing this delicious cake recipe. It will helps me and all of those people who love chocolate bundt cake."
"I have made this recipe several times and it never fails to receive raves. This is a wonderful cake and definitely worth 5 stars!"