- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk and eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"Did not add chocolate chips to the cake, but topped cooled cake with ganache (1 cup chocolate chips and 2/3 cup whipping cream heat over low heat, stirring constantly, just until chocolate is melted). Turned out perfectly. Served it to company and it was enjoyed by all.Would also be delicious with whipped cream or ice cream.Perfect when you need a cake in a pinch and don't have time to bake one from scratch."
"This is easy and delicious. Thank you for sharing"
"This cake has never failed me! For extra decadence, I glaze the cake with a chocolate ganache and sprinkle with Heath toffee bits, shredded coconut, crushed peppermint candy, or sprinkles. Any way I top it, the result is fabulous! Thanks for posting such a great go-to recipe!!"
"OMG, tried this recipe on Mother's Day. Raving reviews from my choc-o-haulic son, son-in-law and grandchildren! A very easy recipe with incredible results! FYI - Bake for 50 mins. Enjoy!"
"This is one of my favorite recipes....so easy and also so delicious! I use miniature chocolate chips.....sometimes when I've used regular sized they have sunk to the bottom or not been evenly dispersed in the cake."