Eva Knight's speedy single-pan meal revives comforting memories from her childhood. "The recipe goes back many years to my days at Girl Scout camp," comments the Nashua, New Hampshire cook. "It's so fun and flavorful it became an instant hit with my family."
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk and eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Bundt Cake in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p14
Reviews for Chocolate Bundt Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review