Chocolate Bread Pudding with Raspberries Recipe
- 6 cups cubed day-old bread (3/4-inch cubes)
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and additional raspberries, optional
- 1. In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the bread cubes, chocolate chips and raspberries. Repeat layers. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, milk, sugar and vanilla. Pour over bread mixture.
- 2. Cover and cook on high for 2-1/4 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Serve with whipped cream and additional raspberries if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 352 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Bread Pudding with Raspberries
"Thanks for sharing it, looks great, I know I will make it down the line.."
"very easy. i left out the raspberries and doubled the recipie"