- custard mixture. Beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form. Fold
- into chocolate mixture along with dates and nuts. Spoon into ice
- cream shell, spreading to completely cover the top. Cover and freeze
- Just before serving, remove from the freezer and invert onto a
- serving plate. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Cut into wedges. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 310 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.