Chocolate Bliss Brownies Recipe
I first tried these at a brunch and begged the hostess for the recipe. Sometimes I'll eliminate the frosting and just sprinkle the top with confectioners' sugar.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add chocolate syrup. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended. Stir in nuts.
- 2. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (brownies may appear moist). Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add sugar and milk. Bring to a boil; boil for 30 seconds. Remove from the hear; stir in the chips until melted. Beat until frosting reaches spreading consistency. Frost cooled brownies; cut. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 120 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Bliss Brownies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC