- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle. Break candy bar into 10 pieces; place a piece on each biscuit. Bring up edges to enclose candy and pinch to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Biscuit Puffs in Country Woman August/September 2008, p66
Reviews for Chocolate Biscuit Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2013
Very easy and tasty! Each puff has 78 calories, 2 g fat, 14 g carbs, 2 g protein and 2 WW PointsPlus
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2011
These were pretty good. The whole family liked them and they were so easy.