Chocolate Biscuit Puffs Recipe
Joy Clark of Seabeck, Washington knows her favorite snack is fun for kids to make and eat—she dreamed it up at age 9! The puffs are shaped to hide chocolate inside for a tasty surprise.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle. Break candy bar into 10 pieces; place a piece on each biscuit. Bring up edges to enclose candy and pinch to seal.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC