Chocolate Biscuit Puffs Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle. Break candy bar into 10 pieces; place a piece on each biscuit. Bring up edges to enclose candy and pinch to seal.
- 2. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Biscuit Puffs
"This was an extremely easy recipe. We used this as a jumping off point and made it our own. I put dark chocolate chips in two, mini oreos in one, and chocolate chips with peanut butter in the last one. They all tasted great, but they all popped open! I know I pinched them shut. Maybe it's because I got the generic brand instead. Either way, they were good, and this is a good starting recipe. I urge you to try other concoctions: snickers bars, peppermint paddies, jelly even! Just give it a shot :)"
"Very easy and tasty! Each puff has 78 calories, 2 g fat, 14 g carbs, 2 g protein and 2 WW PointsPlus"
"These were pretty good. The whole family liked them and they were so easy."