- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole crackers)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 4 tablespoons butter; stir in cracker crumbs and sugar. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two 4-in. fluted tart pans with removable bottoms. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream, cinnamon and remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Pour into crusts. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Just before serving, arrange berries over filling; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate Berry Tarts
Sort By :
"I think the nutrition info is wrong; I'm guessing it's about half of what is reported on the recipe."
"I agree with bubala -- 796 calories for 1 dessert!!! If that's not a mistake, it definitely needs a makeover."
"you gotta be kidding 796 calories for 1 dessert!!!!!!!!"