- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack.
- Place remaining spreadable fruit in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and
- microwave on high for 20-30 seconds or until melted; stir until
- smooth. Brush over warm cake. Cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar
- if desired.
- For raspberry cream, place raspberries in a blender; cover and
- process for 2-3 minutes or until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- Fold in whipped topping. Serve with the cake. Garnish with fresh
- berries if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 497 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 488 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.