Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies
A chocolaty crust surrounds a raspberry-chocolate filling in this crowd-pleasing ice cream treat.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and juice concentrate. Fold in 4
- cups whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for 4
- hours or until firm.
- Remove pies from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with
- pie filling and remaining whipped topping. Yield: 3 pies (8
- servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 299 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.