Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies Recipe
A chocolaty crust surrounds a raspberry-chocolate filling in this crowd-pleasing ice cream treat. —Cleo Miller Mankato, Minnesota
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 1. In a large bowl, combine ice cream and juice concentrate. Fold in 4 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 2. Remove pies from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with pie filling and remaining whipped topping. Yield: 3 pies (8 servings each).
1 piece: 299 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC