- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and juice concentrate. Fold in 4 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pies from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with pie filling and remaining whipped topping. Yield: 3 pies (8 servings each).
Originally published as Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p39
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2010
I like that this made THREE pies; serve one & freeze the other two for a later time. Very good and extremely easy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Ice Cream >
- Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >