A chocolaty crust surrounds a raspberry-chocolate filling in this crowd-pleasing ice cream treat. —Cleo Miller Mankato, Minnesota
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and juice concentrate. Fold in 4 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pies from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with pie filling and remaining whipped topping. Yield: 3 pies (8 servings each).
Originally published as Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p39
Reviews forChocolate-Berry Cream Pies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2010
"I like that this made THREE pies; serve one & freeze the other two for a later time. Very good and extremely easy."