A chocolaty crust surrounds a raspberry-chocolate filling in this crowd-pleasing ice cream treat. —Cleo Miller Mankato, Minnesota
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and juice concentrate. Fold in 4 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pies from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with pie filling and remaining whipped topping. Yield: 3 pies (8 servings each).
Originally published as Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p39
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review