- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream and vanilla
- until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and salt. Spread over
- cooled cake. Sprinkle with nuts if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 509 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 534 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.