- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and remaining milk. Pour into a
- large bowl. Refrigerate until partially set, about 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into
- chocolate mixture. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking
- spray. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- For cream, place reserved strawberries in a food processor; cover and
- process until pureed. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to
- thicken. Add the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and food coloring if
- desired; beat until soft peaks form. Fold in strawberry puree.
- To serve, unmold Bavarian onto a serving plate. Spoon strawberry
- cream into center and over top of ring. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup Bavarian with 1/4 cup cream equals 356 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now