- vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients; stir just until combined. Fold
- in walnuts. Place 1 tablespoon of batter in each of 12 paper-lined
- muffin cups. Top each with one candy bar square. Fill cups
- two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- the cupcake comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla
- and enough milk to achieve a spreading consistency. Frost cupcakes.
- In a microwave, melt the remaining candy bar squares; drizzle over
- frosting. Top each cupcake with a cherry. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 292 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.