Chocolate Banana Smoothies Recipe
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 large ripe frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, pudding mix and vanilla; cover and process until blended. Add the bananas and ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 166 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 360 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.