In an effort to lose weight, I wanted to find a healthy, sweet and filling beverage. I came up with this smoothie recipe that fits the bill.—Katherine Lipka, Galesburg, Michigan
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 large ripe frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the milk, pudding mix and vanilla; cover and process until blended. Add the bananas and ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Banana Smoothies in Country Woman May/June 2003, p37
Reviews for Chocolate Banana Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review