Chocolate Banana Smoothies Recipe
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 large ripe frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the milk, pudding mix and vanilla; cover and process until blended. Add the bananas and ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Banana Smoothies(3)
Sort By :
I just made this for my children they LOVED it! I will be making this again, very good thanks
This satisfied my sweet tooth. It is thick and very creamy. I felt like I was having a rich treat when in fact I was enjoying a guilt free treat! I made the whole batch, poured out 1 serving and froze the rest. The next day, I took another serving out of the freezer, let it sit on the counter for a bit and then blended it again. Delish treat again without the fuss of throwing it together!
this was way to thick to drink. the pudding was a bad idea.