- each addition.
- Transfer half of the batter to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted
- tube pan. Sprinkle filling over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool
- completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 424 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.