- creamed mixture alternately with yogurt, beating well after each
- Transfer half the batter to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube
- pan. Sprinkle filling over batter. Top with remaining batter. Bake
- 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool
- completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 424 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.