- and sugar is dissolved. Gradually fold in flour mixture, about 1/2
- cup at a time.
- Gently spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake on the lowest oven rack at
- 350° for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned and entire top
- appears dry. Immediately invert pan; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate.
- For icing, in a small bowl, beat the confectioners’ sugar, cocoa,
- sour cream, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 195 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.