- rack at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned and
- entire top appears dry. Immediately invert pan; cool completely,
- about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate.
- For frosting, In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add the sugar, cocoa and salt; beat until stiff peaks form. Frost
- top and sides of cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 344 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.