- Spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter with a
- knife to remove air pockets. Bake on the lowest oven rack at
- 375° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned and entire top
- appears dry. Immediately invert pan; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate.
- In a large bowl, combine the first five frosting ingredients; cover
- and chill for 1 hour. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over the top and sides of cake. Store in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with chocolate leaves if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 244 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.