- If using a creme brulee torch, sprinkle custards with remaining
- sugar; heat until caramelized. Serve immediately.
- If broiling the custards, place ramekins on a baking sheet; let stand
- at room temperature for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Broil 8 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes or until caramelized.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled.
- Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now