- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar substitute and sugar
- until smooth. Gradually add the chocolate mixture and cocoa. Beat in
- vanilla. Pour into crust; refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Arrange raspberries on top of cheesecake. In a microwave, melt white
- candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle or pipe over berries.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 227 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 457 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.