Your valentine will fall in love with this sweet treat from our Test Kitchen. Each silky smooth slice is topped with juicy raspberries and a drizzle of white chocolate, making it an attractive finish to a special meal.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 ounce white candy coating
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add the semisweet chocolate; stir until melted.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar substitute and sugar until smooth. Gradually add the chocolate mixture and cocoa. Beat in vanilla. Pour into crust; refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Arrange raspberries on top of cheesecake. In a microwave, melt white candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle or pipe over berries. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p14
Reviews for Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review