Chocolate Almond Velvet Recipe
"Good food is best when shared with family and friends," says Lise Thomson of Magrath, Alberta. "But I'm tempted to make an exception with this cool and creamy make-ahead frozen dessert. It's so smooth and chocolaty I could eat it all by myself!"
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in almonds. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- 2. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1/2 cup: 326 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Almond Velvet
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC