Chocolate Almond Tarts Recipe
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars with almonds (6 ounces each), chopped
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Chocolate sprinkles, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds; stir. Heat 15-20 seconds longer or until the marshmallows are melted; stir until blended. Cover and chill for 7 minutes.
- 2. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells; top with the remaining whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 356 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Almond Tarts
"These are delicious! They are very rich and creamy. I love the chocolate almond flavor. They were super easy to make and they turned out perfect. I will definitely be making them again!"
"These are delicious! They are very rich and creamy, and have a great almond flavor. Super easy and not a lot of work. Will definitely make again!"