Chocolate Almond Tarts Recipe
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars with almonds (6 ounces each), chopped
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Chocolate sprinkles, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds; stir. Heat 15-20 seconds longer or until the marshmallows are melted; stir until blended. Cover and chill for 7 minutes.
- 2. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells; top with the remaining whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 356 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Almond Tarts
"These are delicious! They are very rich and creamy. I love the chocolate almond flavor. They were super easy to make and they turned out perfect. I will definitely be making them again!"
"These are delicious! They are very rich and creamy, and have a great almond flavor. Super easy and not a lot of work. Will definitely make again!"