- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 375° for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- For frosting, place butter and milk in a saucepan. Cook and stir over
- medium heat until butter is melted. Remove from the heat; add
- remaining ingredients and beat well. Carefully spread over warm
- cake. Cool. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 324 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.