Chocolate Almond Crumble Bars Recipe
This is my own recipe, one I created in a hurry when guests were coming and chocolate chips and condensed milk were just about all I had in my baking cupboard!
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup butter, slivered
- 1. Combine flour, sugar and salt in a bowl; cut in butter until mixture is in pea-size chunks. Press firmly into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over crust. Drizzle milk over chips. For topping, combine flour, sugar and almonds in a bowl; cut in butter as for pie crust. Sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden. Yield: 2-3 dozen.
1 each: 213 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Almond Crumble Bars
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC