Chocolate-Almond Brownie Pizza Recipe
Dessert pizza has never been so elegant! Featuring a chewy coconut topping and brownie crust, this treat gives traditional holiday pies and cakes some serious competition.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling YIELD:16 servings
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the coconut, milk and egg whites until blended. Set aside.
- 2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Spread coconut mixture over crust to within 1/2-in. of edges. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 4. In a microwave, melt chocolate and oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Yield: 16 slices.
1 slice equals 476 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC