Chocolate-Almond Brownie Pizza Recipe
Dessert pizza has never been so elegant! Featuring a chewy coconut topping and brownie crust, this treat gives traditional holiday pies and cakes some serious competition.
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, milk and egg whites until blended. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Spread coconut mixture over crust to within 1/2-in. of edges. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Yield: 16 slices.
Originally published as Chocolate-Almond Brownie Pizza in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p122
Reviews for Chocolate-Almond Brownie Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >