Chocolate-Almond Banana Splits Recipe
When your kids just can’t wait to dig into something sweet, put together these speedy banana splits. Experiment with various flavors of ice cream.—Candy McMenamin, Lexington, SC
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars with almonds (1.45 ounces each), chopped
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy bars with cream. Stir until blended; keep warm.
- 2. Halve bananas lengthwise; arrange in two dessert dishes. Add ice cream; drizzle with warm chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 579 calories, 33g fat (16g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 7g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate-Almond Banana Splits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC