- 40 saltines
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup broken pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup M&M's minis
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil. Arrange saltines in a single layer on foil.
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spread evenly over crackers.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Allow chips to soften 2 minutes, then spread over top. Sprinkle with peanuts, pretzels and M&M's minis; shake pan to settle toppings into chocolate. Cool.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, 1 hour or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Chocolate, Peanut & Pretzel Toffee Crisps in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p88
Reviews for Chocolate, Peanut & Pretzel Toffee Crisps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review