Chocolate 'N' Toffee Rice Pudding Recipe
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 7 maraschino cherries
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, rice, brown sugar, butter and salt; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 15 minutes or until thick and creamy, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool.
- Spoon half of the pudding into dessert dishes. Combine the coconut, toffee bits and chocolate chips; sprinkle half over the pudding. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Top with whipped topping and cherries. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate 'N' Toffee Rice Pudding
Sort By :
thankyou cookiecarol, get well!
Hi country woman, i am very interested in learning exactly how to cook this like you do.
so i have a questionregarding the cooked rice(3 cups) i am wondering if i should first cook the rice perhaps jasmin? and then from the cooked rice then fill three cups for the pudding? now i am a bit of a novice at cooking, but i am single aand do not have a wife to cook for me, would you be gracious enough to help me to understand some of the finer points to making this correctly? thanks timothy s.