Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix Recipe
This colorful snack mix tastes as good as it looks with its nuts, sunflower kernels and dried fruits. Karri Upchurch sent the recipe from her kitchen in Wichita, Kansas.
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips, optional
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 cups.
1/3 cup: 331 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC