Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix Recipe
This colorful snack mix tastes as good as it looks with its nuts, sunflower kernels and dried fruits. Karri Upchurch sent the recipe from her kitchen in Wichita, Kansas.
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips, optional
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 cups.
1/3 cup equals 331 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC