Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix
This colorful snack mix tastes as good as it looks with its nuts, sunflower kernels and dried fruits. Karri Upchurch sent the recipe from her kitchen in Wichita, Kansas.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips, optional
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: about 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/3 cup equals 331 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.