This colorful snack mix tastes as good as it looks with its nuts, sunflower kernels and dried fruits. Karri Upchurch sent the recipe from her kitchen in Wichita, Kansas.
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips, optional
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p33
Reviews for Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2010
"This was quick, easy and tasted great! I didn't have peanuts, but substituted in cashews - yum!"