- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips, optional
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p33
Reviews for Chocolate 'n' More Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2010
"This was quick, easy and tasted great! I didn't have peanuts, but substituted in cashews - yum!"