- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tub (12 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 ounces BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- CRUSH 8 cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of foil-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- MIX next 4 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Whisk in 3 cups COOL WHIP; spoon 1/2 cup into small bowl. Blend in melted chocolate. Spread half the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust; top with layers of chocolate mixture and remaining cream cheese mixture.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Invert onto plate. Remove foil, then re-invert dessert onto platter so crumb layer is on bottom. Coarsely break remaining cookies. Top dessert with remaining COOL WHIP and broken cookies. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate >
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Desserts >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >